WildBillCartoonsWildBillCartoons

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Marsupreme - The Devil's Escapade (Pilot) Marsupreme - The Devil's Escapade (Pilot)

Great job, it takes a lot of work and dedication to do what you've done for this animation. I liked it the second time around watching it also!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

You Rock!

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Excellent style!

[SFM] Time To Break Bad [SFM] Time To Break Bad

The shaky cam looks real cool, I like how you could see the clown dudes feet and hands. Which program did you use?

Hobbnobbs responds:

Source Film Maker, it's free, and awesome :)

5 shorts in 5 days 5 shorts in 5 days

Your work rocks! Excellent to see how different each cartoon skit that you had created and in the amount of time you gave yourself. The tool tune baby face thing was trippy.

YULFO83 responds:

thanks so much! glad you enjoyed it. :)

Loopdeloop - Empathy Loopdeloop - Empathy

Art and Animation looks great, The audio was not playing thou.

Video Voice Demo 2014 Video Voice Demo 2014

Great job with the technical side with your audio work, it sounded clear with out any hums or tin, eco sound. I think you have a great voice. You have my vote!

Gianni responds:

Thank you! I really need to improve my technical stuff, but it's always been good enough to hold my own for the level of projects I'm cast in. One day though maybe I'll buy real tools like a big boy.

Sapling Sapling

Excellent work all around, great story.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Im a big fan of your work, always a pleasure to view your style also.

10 Amazing Facts About Death 10 Amazing Facts About Death

Great job with your art, animation and audio, it sounded a bit on the disturbing side which matches the title. Death looked like a little dude that did not want the job, perfect!

RebellionFA responds: